Friday, November 19, 2010

Faith as a Mustard Seed

He replied, "Because you have so little faith.
I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move.
Nothing will be impossible for you."
Matthew 17:20


We are all given a measure of Faith.

I believe that measure is the same for all,
because we are not told that it isn’t.

Some use their whole measure to believe, while others don’t.
I imagine the Bible hero’s of old, used a whole measure also.

Can you imagine Noah using half his measure?
He never would have built the ark!
It took many years and had never rained.

Or Ruth choosing to return with Naomi back to her home land.
Both poor widow's, both with nothing.
Yet both possessing a faith.

What a joke these people must have looked.

I choose Faith any time. I use my full measure.
And I believe God reads the child-like belief of my heart.
It matters to me what God thinks, and that’s all!

Today I am believing for a miracle in my family.
I have already thanked God for that miracle.
Nothing, is impossible with Him.
He is my God and thats the end of the story.

"For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you,
not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think;
but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith."    Romans 12:3

No comments:

Post a Comment